Blackpool International Latin Dance School

One of my friends took me ballroom dancing in the park.  One night I was introduced to the dance teacher.  A strange bloke who had another in Dance in Blackpool UK.  He was excited to meet a n Englishman.  It turned out that he was a little too excited!
Anyway, I decided to visit his school and learn a few basic dances so I could more readily join in the ballroom section of the park.  This particular week I had had a cold and a fever, and when the weekend came, I went for a walk, and had some lunch.  Whilst waiting for lunch I looked through WeChat, and noticed that his school was nearby, so I thought I'd check it out.
It was set just off the main road.  I popped in.  He seemed pleased to see me and gave me a guided tour.  The place, which was set over four floors, had seen better days but still looked serviceable.  I am away from my PC at the moment.  This links below may click or you may have to copy and paste them.  They are short videos of the dance school

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnTXs8bPCbfPrOhaCRSNo0qbSDb3dw

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnTXs8bPCbfPrOhZZL6ANNBI_XMfPg

Whilst we were walking around the studios, he had the unnerving habit of linking elbows with me.  He was also keen on having a photograph with me, with both of us in suit and tie.  I agreed.  He made a few other offers too, but I didn't take him up on those!  Eventually he took me downstair.  We had a small meal and we left together for the park.
Just before I had visited his school, I had had a call from a friend who wanted to meet me and do calligraphy.  I arranged the calligraphy session and called her back to tell her that I was meeting the guy with the calligraphy school jets at the park.  She had changed her mind and was going to the Gym instead.  Charming!...But normal here in Jiangkou.  Anyhow, I met the guy with the calligraphy school keys and grade off to write.  My dance teacher went home.  I did about an hour of calligraphy and headed home myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

The strange warming table....an electric tea table

School visits