Back to the earlier job and WeChat

After today's interview, one of my earlier contacts got in touch with me as I had sent him a request on Sunday.  We cleared up a few questions and he promised to put me in touch with a contact at the proposed school and send me a contract.  Meanwhile two other job agents/companies have been in touch and I need to start logging what is happening or I will lose track!
 As for WeChat, I wish it would sync between my PC and my phone, like it used to.  Apparently the messages are not now kept on a server...for my privacy.  It is a real nuisance having half the messages on my phone and half on my PC.

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!