A typical junction and the steps to nowhere part 1

A typical Junction
Traffic in China has always amazed me.  Why more people don't get injured or more cars get damaged, I just do not know.  It is hard to take photos of what it is like here so I thought Id just take a typical junstion at a faily busy time and make a video!  It was too big for upload so here is an external link.  It shou,d open in anew window.




Outside my house on teh opposite side of the road is a place that 'fabricates' things  recently they have been completing this massive set of steps made from steel.  Spot welding plates nto a frame.

Tonight it looks like they are finished.  They are probaly about twenty feet high and meigh a few tons.  I am curious asa to how they will move them now they have been completed.  Ill keep you updated!  I mean its goiung to tak on HUGE low loader to move them and one big crane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

The strange warming table....an electric tea table

School visits