Popular posts from this blog
Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.
Drips for trees As I've mentioned before, whenever anyone is I'll inJiangkou, they get put on a drip. Even if it's only a cold. When I was in hospital, I was on a drip almost continually. Today, I again noticed that even the trees were on drips! Maybe they have got a cold! The 'live meat' market The 'live meat' market has to be seen to be believed. At the far end are the water based animals. Next is the birds. Last is the meat. At the far end the water based animals are alive, as are the birds. At the meat end, the animals are dead or being killed and cooked. The cooking consists of using a blue torch to char the meat. Today there were pigs heads and trotters, various birds and one guy blue torching the remaining flesh from what I guess was a cow pelt. Another guy was charring a pigs head with a blowtorch. Nobody seemed to mind me watching or filming, so I took a few videos. ...
Back to the earlier job and WeChat
After today's interview, one of my earlier contacts got in touch with me as I had sent him a request on Sunday. We cleared up a few questions and he promised to put me in touch with a contact at the proposed school and send me a contract. Meanwhile two other job agents/companies have been in touch and I need to start logging what is happening or I will lose track! As for WeChat, I wish it would sync between my PC and my phone, like it used to. Apparently the messages are not now kept on a server...for my privacy. It is a real nuisance having half the messages on my phone and half on my PC.


Comments
Post a Comment