Flight to Beijing

And Well, plane seems empty, might get a four row and get my head down.  I've got my own tv and remote.


A nice pink pillow


And a hermetically sealed bag with something blue and towel-ike in it.     
 And I've just been moved to a row of four empty seats.  Bargain!  Here is my 'bed'
...And me in it!


..And just in case you were wondering..There. Was a blanket inside the hermetically sealed bag.  Smelled like it had been stored a while!
MySo, a decent nights sleep across four seats.  Then around 6am plane moves to morning mode and breakfast!  Yoghurt, mini croissant, butter, jam, melon balls and I chose chicken noodles.  Excellent.  Rested, fed and ready to face the day...But hang on it says the outside temperature in Beijing is 87 F.  Sounds hot...Quick conversion 30C.  Well I wasn't expecting that!  Doesn't look like I'll need my fleece today!
Hang on...Turbulence, change of weather..Only 70F/21C with the chance of light rain this afternoon.  Maybe I will need that raincoat!
Sorry Being, but you smell of traffic fumes...Apparently it used to be much worse .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.