Just another random day on the streets

It was my first day back in Jiangkou so I went for a walk.  First thing I saw was a guy fixing the air conditioning!  Not  a job for me!

I then went to pick up some parcels.  On the way back to the main street I saw a wedding car decorated with lollipops.  They were held in place with special silicon suckers with holes for the lollipop sticks!

Further down the street I stood ans and watched someone selling a live hens on the street.  They were sold by weight.  The hens were in a basket with their legs tied.  They were taken out ans weighed with a simple sliding handscale, such as most street traders use.


After this I noticed a truck that I liked!  Nothing special about it but it was unusual and yellow.  I like yellow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.