Just another random day on the streets

It was my first day back in Jiangkou so I went for a walk.  First thing I saw was a guy fixing the air conditioning!  Not  a job for me!

I then went to pick up some parcels.  On the way back to the main street I saw a wedding car decorated with lollipops.  They were held in place with special silicon suckers with holes for the lollipop sticks!

Further down the street I stood ans and watched someone selling a live hens on the street.  They were sold by weight.  The hens were in a basket with their legs tied.  They were taken out ans weighed with a simple sliding handscale, such as most street traders use.


After this I noticed a truck that I liked!  Nothing special about it but it was unusual and yellow.  I like yellow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!