Julile, my special friend and some special presents!

Ever since I have been on WeChat, I have had friends in China.  Most have been good friends and one or two I have met.  One of my best friends and, an the only one who has come to meet me is Julie from Guangdong province.  She has been a real star, and we have shared many things.  When I first came here she visited me, and she was my parcel guide, directing the postmen how and when to deliver my parcels.  This Christmas, without fail she was a star again.  I have more or less ignored Christmas this year s it is really not celebrated here.  But Julie sent me a present, or rather some presents!  Firstly I got a lovely diary.
A really useful piece of kit as I am forever spilling tea on the random notes on my table!  Further to that, a nd a good while ago, she sent me some lovely badges with crossed Union Jack and Chinese flag.  I have given these on special occasions.  I recently asked her where she managed to buy them as I cannot find any.  She sent me a link.  Not only a link but she sent me ten new badges!  She really is a star!  I wish she lived closer and we could meet occasionally, but her home is right on the south coast,  which is many many hours away by fast train.  I hope to visit her in the Winter break, and have still to travel alone in the Chinese travel network...another adventure waiting!
The badges that Julie sent me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

The longest strangest day ever!

Two trips to the hospital