First Aid at the local shop - short post

Today as I was leaving class, I pulled open the door, the floor was uneven, it caught the door.  I knocked into the door and cut the back of my hand on the lock.  It wasn't bad.  It bled a little so I cleaned it and headed off to the wedding.  On the way to the wedding I was thirsty, so I stopped at a little shop.  I've only been there maybe five times.  There's a lovely lady behind the counter.  We play counting games..she's so proud of her few English words.  Today as I bought a drink, she noticed the cut on my hand.  She reached for a bottle of iodine like fluid and a few cotton Qtips she had behind the counter and cleaned up the cut on my hand.  Lovely.  I snook a photo!
(in the photo, the cut looks a lot worse than it actually is/was)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!