First Aid at the local shop - short post

Today as I was leaving class, I pulled open the door, the floor was uneven, it caught the door.  I knocked into the door and cut the back of my hand on the lock.  It wasn't bad.  It bled a little so I cleaned it and headed off to the wedding.  On the way to the wedding I was thirsty, so I stopped at a little shop.  I've only been there maybe five times.  There's a lovely lady behind the counter.  We play counting games..she's so proud of her few English words.  Today as I bought a drink, she noticed the cut on my hand.  She reached for a bottle of iodine like fluid and a few cotton Qtips she had behind the counter and cleaned up the cut on my hand.  Lovely.  I snook a photo!
(in the photo, the cut looks a lot worse than it actually is/was)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.