The weekend trip to Tongren/Guiyang - part 2

On Friday I had arranged to meet Meng at 11.30 outside the bank in which she works, but before that I had to check my salary.  It hadn't been paid.  If it wasn't paid, then I couldn't afford to stay over Saturday night.  I then spent an hour trying to get my agent to sort it out, only to face the usual barrage of half-truths and misinformation.  Eventually, after an hour,  I persuaded her to advance me some of the salary and decided to stay on in Tongren.  I met Meng, and it was a happy reunion.  She took me for a cup of coffee, and we net her friend for lunch.

Meng and freind (again I cant remember names)
Some of what we were eating...there was lots more and it tasted good!
Real good, good company!
During the course of the meal, she said she had a trip planned to go to Guiyang to take in some music.  She asked did a want to go.  Of course! In the meantime, another young woman called Angela contacted me and invited me out to a KTV bar.  Karaoke in a private room with freinds, food and your own private toilet!  Stange but nice!
So that evening I went out with Meng to her haunts, drank coffe and chatted, and afterwards when it was my usual bedtime, Meng went home and I met up with Angels for some KTV.  A ver busy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.