Meeting with Jamie and the Chairman of the party.

Jamie, is the English name of the Chinese guy who seems to manage recruitment of foreign teachers in Guizhou, the province in which I am working.  in between lessons one day I got a text on WeChat asking me where I was because  he was in the school.  Finally I got to meet Jamie.  He'd brought along with him the Chairman of tehe Party at Tongren University and one other guy.  We sat in the office and did a photoshoot.  Jamie said we are family and I was lie his older brother.  I told hm that he looked older and that I would be the younger brother!  He now calls me Didi...younger brother!
My 'older brother'

Me, Jamie (left) and The Chairman

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!