Today was an interesting day, and in true Chinese style, I never knew what was going on until I got 'there'. 'There' ,was the Shangyue Community Building (or at least that's what I think it was!). After my strange meeting with Wan Yi the other day, see previous blog post, where I sat with the vice-president sign of the new Outdoor Mountaineering Association, I am not sure exactly what my role is in this club! However, yesterday, I got an invitation to a meal and a meeting at 10.30 at the above building. Again I asked a friend where it was, and as I was in the general area, I checked it out so I could be sure where to find it the next day. The night before I went to bed early and this morning, the day of the event, I got up late, taking time to enjoy my new mattress! When I woke up there was a message from Betty. Betty is a woman who lives in my apartment block, her husband, who I don't think I have ever met, is a teacher at my school. The mess...