The day of the interview

Well I got up at 5.30 am.  Dressed for interview and ready for 5.30am.  WeChat ready, video call. 'Unstable connection.'. Bummer.  Well I got to see 'H' and we downgraded to voice chat. I think she was in Hong Kong.  She had a strong accent, a southern accent, not easy to understand, but we exchanged greetings and messages.  She had checked Anhui and found there was no and problem with people over the age of 55 .  There were limits in some provinces but not Anhui.  Hmmph!  She said she would get back to me with offers.

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!