More Interviews

Well the interviews keep coming in.  I sent some questions about the job in Guangdong and got a reply.  Accommodation is shared...Not sure I want that.
Another interview for Chongqing.  This seems a very basic place.  Quite quaint in ways.  The interview had technical problems.  WeChat three way conversation stalled.  The interviewer seemed very genuine and the job itself sounded good.  Maybe I would be one of  the only foreigners there.   I like that idea better than being in a group of foreigners!  They apologised that the accommodation would be twenty or thirty years old, but they would buy new 'electical machines' if I took up the offer.  They also said that their textbooks were quite out of date!  I liked this, as I fancy a public type school rather than a private type.  Poorer people perhaps...my type.  Problem with public is usually wages.  If only wages were not important!
Next interview was for a University in  Zhjiang.  This looks a lovely campus and a nice province.  The job was for English and English and American Studies.  The was a nice guy.  With an unusual name.  I like the sound of this job.  Not sure about English and American studies though!  The interviewer said that this only meant English speaking topics about these studies.
Waiting for more on both.

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!