Mental interlude.

So what's going on in my head now?  Well, I'm angry with job 1.  I'd like to get a bit of compensation or revenge.  They messed me around, it would be good to mess them around too.
Job from 'D' and 'J'.  This is my second contract.  I thought I was being 'scamed'.  However I am happier now that a few misunderstandings have been cleared up with the help of 'O'.  Thanks 'O'! 很好朋友!Still a few things to clear up, but feeling a lot lighter!
P.S.  I found a video about the old quarter of Taigu.  The narrator was English, but the dialogue was French.  Puzzled, then I realised I was VPNing from Belgium.  #doh!
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits! Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.