Mental interlude.

So what's going on in my head now?  Well, I'm angry with job 1.  I'd like to get a bit of compensation or revenge.  They messed me around, it would be good to mess them around too.
Job from 'D' and 'J'.  This is my second contract.  I thought I was being 'scamed'.  However I am happier now that a few misunderstandings have been cleared up with the help of 'O'.  Thanks 'O'! 很好朋友!Still a few things to clear up, but feeling a lot lighter!
P.S.  I found a video about the old quarter of Taigu.  The narrator was English, but the dialogue was French.  Puzzled, then I realised I was VPNing from Belgium.  #doh!
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits! Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!