Chat with a Russian

Today started with a chat and an exchange of ideas etc with A, the Russian woman at the school where I had accepted the offer.  We shared ideas and I offered to help her with lessons and other difficulties.
Earlier I had spoken to Ja about the problems with her WiFi and he said it was sorted.  A said she had been contacted and the problem would be fixed the next day.
We then shared more ideas etc. and booked a possible realtime conversation for the next day.  I'm starting to feel happier and more confident here!
Oh, and did I say?  Google seems to think that the town I'm going to has a dog meat butcher.  How cool/weird is that...it made me chuckle.  A good place for a selfie!



Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!