Another Job interview ..... sort of!

Well, there I was, Wednesday, and ready for a long Friday off work, til I checked my diary!  Dentist at 8 am.  Bummer!  Then the day got more complicated.  'H' sent me an email in response to one I'd  sent her, saying that she could interview me at 8am Friday.  Double bummer!  I emailed her back offering 6.30am or 10am.  We agreed on 6.30 am.  All done and dusted, with a 10am meeting with one of my best friend's 'O', all looked good!  I told 'M'.She suggested I ring the dentist and check my appointment as I'd not got a reminder text.  So I did, and found out immediately why I'd not got a reminder text.  My appointment was on Tuesday 19th!  Treble bummer.  How could I make such a mistake?  "Easy" said 'M' "You're a knob!".  Harsh, but true!

Popular posts from this blog

Front LIne Nursing - How the epidemic is perceived in China by nursing staff

School visits

Drips for trees, the 'live meat' market, sheep noodles, new heating friends, the roundabout that isn't and the Star Trek car.