Drips for trees As I've mentioned before, whenever anyone is I'll inJiangkou, they get put on a drip. Even if it's only a cold. When I was in hospital, I was on a drip almost continually. Today, I again noticed that even the trees were on drips! Maybe they have got a cold! The 'live meat' market The 'live meat' market has to be seen to be believed. At the far end are the water based animals. Next is the birds. Last is the meat. At the far end the water based animals are alive, as are the birds. At the meat end, the animals are dead or being killed and cooked. The cooking consists of using a blue torch to char the meat. Today there were pigs heads and trotters, various birds and one guy blue torching the remaining flesh from what I guess was a cow pelt. Another guy was charring a pigs head with a blowtorch. Nobody seemed to mind me watching or filming, so I took a few videos. ...