Things start to go wrong.

So it should have been simple, famous last words!  All I had to do was get my documents verified by a local notary, the Foreign and Commonwealth office and the Chinese Embassy.  Simples!  On , no! The college I went to no longer existed, and my teacher training college no longer existed, but I carried on regardless and by the end of December, all of my documents were 'Chinese legal'.  I imagined I was on the home straight.  I wasn't.  To cut a long story short, I was eventually told, at the end of February, that my contract would not be honoured due to 'insurance difficulties' connected with  my age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

The longest strangest day ever!

Two trips to the hospital