The Park

Well last post I mentioned the Park.  When I think of a park in England I tend to think of a playgrund and a filed.  This is a huge open square.  I went there today to meet some new friends.  I took a few videos to give you a flavour of the place....and yes it really that noisy!  The videos are quite large and may take a time to load if you have a slow connection.

 
The communal 'dancing'.  This was a big group! 



 I am not sure about this.  It is singing, but I am not sure what or why!

These things might look like ribbons, but the 'head' of the dragon looks pretty heavy and it takes quite a bit of power and skill to get them moving!

 
Walking towards the children's part of the park.  This area mainly has electronic vehicles for the kids.


Walking over past teh electronic kids park to the touchy feely bit.
Slightly better music.  I thought it was a group, but as this lady finished she just walked off and someone took over!?  There was more stuff going on too, further along it got quieter and more intimate.  That is where I play my music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

The longest strangest day ever!

Two trips to the hospital