Now its getting really spooky!

I have a good friend O who lives in Beijing.  About a year ago both her and her younger sister M, came to London.  I invited them to come and visit me, and I would show them around the local sites where I live.  They took me up on the offer and we visited several places that you could only get to by car.  Well to cut a long story short, I told O that I had found a new job in Guizhou.  This turns out to be the county in which she was born.  Moreover her younger sister lives only 40 minutes away from where I will be working...and China is a huge place.  Coincidentally, her younger sister has friend who runs a hotel a hotel in the very place I will be working..just about a kilometre from the school!  Now THAT is spooky!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!