A new contract, a chat with J and blocked by D!

So, having yesterday accepted an offer, I woke to find a contract from J in my inbox. The contract had been changed.  It now covered 14 months.  So the flight allowance was now applicable.  Some of the other questions had not been answered though.
Later in the day I got a call from J asking for a chat.  I was unable to chat because I was shortly off to work.  So I told him I'd be available the next day from 9a.m. the next day.  All good I suppose.
Next day, 29th I was sitting at my computer and on the dot of 9am I got a call from Jimmy.  I had told him that there was a problem.  I came to the point straight away.  He seemed disappointed and deflated, but I explained my reasons.  He tried to persuade me, but it was too late.  We parted on good terms...I think!
So next task.  I needed to speak to D , who had introduced us and let get know my decision.  I had had several long talks with D and considered her to be a friend.   Contacted her and started to explain.  I told her that I had already contacted J and given my decision.  She told me that  the delays were not her fault because it was a big school.  I then went began a longer explanation, and was she blocked me!








Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus Diary - Evolving page - Each consecutive day will be placed ABOVE the previous day's entry...but I might add to the bottom of each day's entry during the day!

Two trips to the hospital

The longest strangest day ever!